AOL Desktop Gold Common Problems And Solution:
AOL Desktop has many problems always happening. Here I will tell the most common issues that happen in desktop gold and Let’s know how to fix theses errors easily. Errors are irritate the users ,so user hates the problems of AOL Gold such as Login Error, Desktop Gold Not Working Problem, AOL Gold Password Recovery Problems, or AOL Gold Error Codes Problems so many others.
Here All these AOL Desktop gold error that happen mostly :
- Update AOL desktop – Prompt Message to update Desktop gold.
- AOL Gold Desktop error when downloading/ AOL Error code 104.
- AOL Desktop gold Mail Missing Errors.
- AOL Desktop Gold is slow down.
- AOL Desktop gold internet connection didn’t get Online.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version Update Error. Click to install process to update your Microsoft .NET Framework to version 4.5.2 while installing Desktop Gold.
- Import and export personal mail data to another computer Error.
How to Fix These AOL Desktop Common error :
1. AOL Gold Desktop downloading error:-
When you download Desktop gold for Windows 10 may be your PC run slow down and screen freezes for a second. Fix this problem Full Scan your PC and remove the temporary files from the computer.
Check Your PC Configuration and see the below what is basic requirements of AOL Desktop gold software.
2. System requirements for Desktop Gold :
You’ll need at least 512 MB of free space on your hard drive and run Windows 7, 10 or newer to download Desktop Gold on your computer.
• 1 GB RAM
• Internet connection
• Internet Explorer 7+
• 266 MHz or faster computer processor
• 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution recommended
Some Of AOL Desktop Gold Missing Address Contact Book:
When you not find your friends ,colleagues on your desktop gold contacts are missing , here are some method to find your contacts.
- Compose/Write email window :
- open a new email for sending.
- start typing your contacts name in , mail to field here you find the list on below .
- Check your contacts in webmail :
- Open a web browser and navigate to mail.aol.com.
- Check to see if your contacts are all listed.
Can’t Send/Receive AOL Emails in Desktop Gold
There are times when you cannot send / receive AOL emails in your desktop gold. Presumably, there is a poor connection due to which you will not be able to send or receive any AOL email.
Read this : How to Close AOL Free Account
To easily fix an error you receive when sending or receiving AOL email to your Desktop Gold account, See the following email troubleshooting guide:
- First of all, you need to check your network connectivity for smooth email service
- Secondly, you need to check your SMTP server details and ensure that it is set correctly.
- Double check your login credentials. Once it is verified that you have entered the correct username and password, you will be able to send / receive mail.
- Finally, you are suggested to check the SMTP port as the outgoing mail server normally uses port 25, but some ISPs may block it due to increased traffic. Therefore, use port 587 or 465.
Desktop Gold didn’t get online:
If you’re having trouble getting online error such as you’re not online and you have no Internet Access. First, check your dial-up internet wire connection (physical connection of your internet) that is connected to a computer to the router.
- Restart the Modem or router connection.
- Wait 30 sec to 5 min.
- If you want full Reset of Modem or router Wait more than 5 min After that turn on your Modem or router connection.
Why Desktop Gold doesn’t launch :-
Desktop Gold may not launch on your PC due to some compatibility issues with Flash Player.
- Restart your computer.
- Uninstall Flash Player PPAPI (PPAPI stands for Pepper Plugin API) by accessing the Programs and Features window in Control Panel.
- Launch Desktop Gold.