How to cancel AOL computer checkup service?
The AOL computer verification service is suitable for initial use, but also includes powerful tools for the most advanced technology. It also helps you maintain and maintain the level of performance of your computer. At some point, you may want to cancel AOL Computer Checkup service on your system. To do this, it is recommended to consult with technical support engineers because they are skilled enough to handle your queries. For this, you can go through our online accessible service that is reliable.
Take a look at : Desktop Error Code 100
One thing you should keep in mind is that if you use Mac 10.3 with Safari 2.0 or 1.3, you may not be able to manage your AOL Premium membership product account online. If you can not deal with this technical hesitation, Through our main service remove the AOL computer checkup service. You can also update the AOL email account on your PC and completely eliminate its complex obstacles.
Follow the 7 simple steps cancel AOL computer check-up service quickly
- Go to “My Account” in AOL. AOL account sign in using your Username/Email and Password
- Give the Answer your security question then press “Continue”.
- click “Services & Subscriptions” option.
- Click “Manage My Subscriptions” button bottom service options.
- Next to AOL Computer Checkup subscription.
- Click on “Cancel” Option.
- Click the drop-down menu option and then click on “Cancel” again.
AOL all of the benefits you will lose After cancelling your subscription. If you want to keep the service click on the “Keep My Subscription” button.
A notification windows will show that shows product and service have been cancelled.
After that, You will receive an email confirmation for complete cancelled AOL service. That’s it no more steps! your AOL computer check-up service cancels after some time later.