Let’s Know How to change AOL account to a free plan :
Delete an account that you are no longer using. Find out how to permanently terminate your account and what you need to do in advance.
AOL’s revenue is currently based on advertising rather than subscription. This means that you do not have to pay an AOL account if you have a broadband Internet connection. The problem is that you have to make the change or continue to incur a monthly fee. For more information, simply connect with aol help simply reset your AOL email account. After that, your obstacle will be removed from the root.
Steps to Change Your AOL Account to Free Plan :
- Go to My account (myaccount.aol.com) and enter your username and password in the corresponding fields.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Answer the account security question and click “Continue.”
- Under Service options, click Manage my subscriptions.
- Click on the “Cancel billing” link below the information on your AOL subscription.
- Check the confirmation page. It will give you the option of switching to a cheaper plan instead of canceling.
- Select a reason for cancellation from the drop-down menu and click “Cancel my billing.” Your paid AOL account is canceled.
Delete an AOL Email Address :
You can not delete your email account without closing the entire AOL account, which means losing access to all AOL services, including AIM Instant Messaging. In addition, your emails and your address book are permanently deleted after 90 days. You can not recover the account after 90 days.
Easy Steps to Delete an AOL Email Account :
- Open the My Account page in AOL, enter your username and password in both fields, and click Sign in to sign in to your account.
- Enter the answer to the security question and click Continue to go to the My Account page.
- Click the Manage my subscriptions link in the Service Options section of the My Account page. Free accounts can be closed from the My Subscriptions page.
- Click on the Cancel link to cancel your AOL account.
- Select a reason for canceling the AOL account from the Select your reason drop-down list. Enters.
- Click the Cancel AOL button if you are sure you want to delete the account. The account is disabled immediately.