How to Change your lock screen / sign-in screen :
You can change the wallpaper for both lock and sign-in screens, you can also choose what appears on each. As you adjust the wallpaper, look at the options for selecting an app that can show its detailed status, and select seven additional apps to show its quick status. If you want to see anything on your lock and sign-in screen, leave them blank.
You can easily set any image you like as your login screen background on Windows 10. This was complicated in the initial release of Windows 10, but Microsoft simplified it with an anniversary update.
Read Also: How to Chromecast setup
Let’s Change the Lock Screen :
- Right-click on the desktop and select Personalize on the pop-up menu. The Settings app should open by default in the Personalization section and display its background options.
- Select the lock screen tab listed on the left.
Alternatively, Windows Start button > Click on Setting icon > open the Settings app > Click on Personalization > Choose the Lock Screen tab.
- On the right, click the down arrow under the background and select one of three options: Windows Spotlight, Picture, or Slideshow. In this example, we chose Picture.
- When Use Windows Spotlight Option.
Windows Spotlight is an option for a lock screen background that displays various background images and automatically provides suggestions on the lock screen.
2. When Use Picture Option
- Click the Browse button.
- File Explorer appears on the screen. Locate the image you want to use and click the Choose Picture button. Now it is set as your background.
3. When Choose the Slideshow Option.
- If you choose a slideshow, click the plus symbol next to Add a folder to select the folder that holds your images.
I think this guide help you to change your Lock Screen Background.