How to Add Screen Name to AOL
The username you selected during the initial creation of your AOL account is your primary username and cannot be modified or deleted. However, if you not want to use one of the additional usernames connected to your primary account, you can delete it at any time and Change with a new one Screen Name. This allows you to change the username you use for AOL services. In addition, you can change the display name of your account, which is the name people see(means your signature) when they send you an email.
Read this : How to Change Twitter Username
Delete a Username and Create a New UserName :
Their are 5 easy steps to Delete username in AOL mail Account. let’s follow the process to delete username and create a New one.
- Log in to “My Account” with your master username and password. Enter the answer to your account security question and click “Continue.”
- Select “Manage my username” in the username options.
- Click on the “X” in the column next to the username you wish to remove in the Additional Username section. Click “Delete” and confirm that you want to delete the account.
- In the Manage username box, type the username you want to use in the Add a screen name box. “Click the Add button. If the username is not available, you can click” Suggest username “or enter another option.
- Select the appropriate age group when you have found an available name that you want to add. A confirmation message appears to confirm the change.
Easy Steps to Add a New Screen Name :
You can used this process with 8 easy steps to change or add screen name in AOL mail. So now, without wasting time, you should watch these steps:
- Go to your web browser on your computer and open the official AOL email login page(https://login.aol.com/).
- Enter the correct credentials for your AOL email account.
- Log in to “My Account” with your username and password. Enter the answer to your Account Security Question and click “Continue.”
- Now in your AOL email account, you must press the “options” button that you can find in the upper right corner of the screen, and a drop-down menu will open.
- In addition, you can choose the redaction option from the left side panel.
- Now go down a bit and you will find the option to show name.
- In the adjacent box, you can type the desired name for the login screen that will be displayed to your recipients.
- Finally, just click on save changes and you will get a new screen name for the AOL email.