Use Blogger themes to change your blog looks :
If you are struggling to install the Blogger template, this blog for beginners can help you get started quickly. Blogger comes with various in-built templates for use, but if you want to add a custom blogger template, you need to follow a few simple steps. Certainly, adding/installing a custom blogger template is not as complicated as you might have thought. In fact, these are very simple steps to perform. And in this blog, I will guide you on how to upload and install Blogger templates without any mistakes.
To successfully install the Blogger template, all you need to do is follow the following steps. And within a few minutes, a new Blogger template will be installed.
How to Upload Blogger Template in Blogger.com
- Login to your blogger.com dashboard
- Click on your blog title
- Go to Theme Section tab
- Click on Customization. Five option show.
- Choose the Restore.
- A POPUP Box Show . And say You can upload a theme from a file on your computer.
- Click on Upload button.
- Now Upload Your Blogger theme file .xml document.
How to Find New Blogger Template?
- Go to google.com
- Type blogger theme and search.
- Many blogger template/theme sites show.
- Open any one of them.
- Choose your theme/templet.
- Download the theme. and unzip.
- After that upload in your blogger.