Transfer All Your SBCGlobal Email to an external drive
There are some mails that must be stored in many places for future use. It is personal or business. Similarly, you can store or move your important email from an SBCGlobal account to an external hard drive and also without any problem. You may want to know, ‘How is this possible’? Well, we will give you information about the steps that are used to help you execute this function in your SBCGlobal email.
Transferring email from the inbox to an external hard drive is easy as long as you have enough storage space with the same drive connected to the computer and if you are not using the Microsoft Outlook program for an SBCGlobal email account, send an email. Send it again to another email service, continue with the steps described on the page. If you have any difficulty understanding the steps, then you can contact the SBCGlobal Email Customer service who is available 24 × 7.
How to Import SBCGlobal E-mail File into in Hard Drive?
The important things that are needed for this process are the program ‘Your SBCGlobal email account’, Computer, ‘Hard disk drive’ and ‘Microsoft Outlook’. If you have all these things mentioned, after reading the steps indicated below, start the process after reading the steps below. It is not necessary to copy one message at a time, you can copy it in the slot.
First, move all the messages to a folder with the help of the wizard. If your SBCGlobal is not compatible with Microsoft Outlook, you can send the email to a different email provider that supports Outlook. Keep the name of the folder as easy as possible, so you can easily remember it. Next, export the messages directly from the Inbox folder to the company.
Following the steps, carefully and slowly read the steps before testing on your PC.
- Open an SBCGlobal email account from the “Outlook” menu.
- Go to “File” and select the “Import or Export” option.
- Click on ‘export’ You will be asked to select the source folder or location.
- Read all instructions on the screen and create folders of extension type “PST”.
- Press ‘Next’ If you want to verify the details of the folder, click on ‘subfolder’.
- Connect the hard drive to the computer and verify the assigned unit. Any type of pop-up message can be seen on the screen.
- To copy the folder, select a special file of the unit and copy it in “Backup”.
- Choose “Finish” to complete the process. This will be reflected on the screen. You can set a password to protect your data moved to the unit.
Finally, close the window to complete the process.
It’s time to create a folder on your computer’s desktop. If you have already been there, do not create a duplicate copy. Connect the device to the computer and forward the messages through the Windows file explorer. Drag files from source space and leave them at the last position.