Outlook E-mail Login And Create New Account :
Why Microsoft Outlook Account?
Microsoft Outlook is used for email messages and personal information management, and is generally part of the Office suite, although it can be purchased separately as a single application.
Outlook email is mainly used to store, receive and send emails. When you use Outlook for email messages, it contains the usual features associated with email applications, such as Inbox, Inbox, Drafts and Deleted Items. It includes calendar, tasks, contacts and notes, as well as a diary. Read how to create a new Outlook account and login in outlook email account without any interruption.
How to Create A New Outlook.com 0r Hotmail.com email Account?
Outlook email not provide directly any account to users. First You go to the Microsoft Outlook official website https://outlook.live.com/owa/ . You can access your email, calendar, tasks and contacts from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Go to the Web browser, In search bar type the Outlook.com sign-up screen, and Choose Create free account.
- Choose a username — the part of the email address that comes before @outlook.com.
- Select the drop-down arrow on the far right of the Username field to change the default outlook.com domain to hotmail.com if you prefer a outlook.com address. Then select Next.
- Enter Password and then re-enter a password, then Tap on Next.
- Put your first and last name in the fields provided, then Click on Next button.
- Choose your Country/region, enter your Birth-date, then select Next.
- Put the characters from the CAPTCHA image, then Click on Next.
- Outlook will set up your account and display a welcome screen.
- Your Outlook Email has been Created . enjoy now.
Let’s Login Outlook Email Account :
You can log in to your email and office board, this allows you to go directly to the options and settings of your email account so you can complete your tasks faster.
The instructions in the instructions vary depending on the type of account you have. Email account owners and email users use different logins when they log in.
- Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page and Click on Sign in button at the right corner.
- Enter your Outlook email address or phone number and select Next.
- On the Next page, Put your Password and select Sign in.
Outlook email turn off auto login :
If you choose to save your password when you add your Microsoft Exchange email account to Outlook, the program will automatically log in when you run it. This time saving function can be dangerous if other people have access to your computer. To prevent unauthorized users from accessing your email, you must disable automatic login. Outlook will not save your password, so you must enter it every time you start the program.
- Start Microsoft Outlook, click File, select Info tab in the navigation settings, click the Account Settings button and then
- Choose Account Settings from the menu to open the Account Settings window.
- Select the Email tab, if it is not selected by default, and then select your Exchange account. Click Change to open the Change account window.
- Click the More Settings button and select the Security tab to view the security settings of your Outlook account.
- Check the “Always request login credentials” box, then click OK to save and apply the new settings.
- Click on “Next”, “Finish”, then “Close” to close all open windows. If prompted, enter the password for your Outlook account.
Most Common Problems face by Outlook Users :
- Account Login Issue
- Change your Outlook email password
- Email setup issue also configuration other emails account
- Problems setting up an email account on Android and some other devices
- Problem receiving and sending emails
- Problem creating a backup of the contact, message and data in the account
- Missing contacts and email problem
- Import and export email accounts