Resetting the SBCGlobal email login password
Resetting the SBCGlobal email login password for an SBCGlobal email account is one of the easiest and simplest tasks to perform. Not only in terms of ease, but also in terms of time required, the process is completely flawless. You must also have a SBCGlobal email account and you are here for sure because you want to reset your account password. The account password reset situation arises in two ways. Either you forgot your password or you just want to change it for security reasons. In this blog post, each and every aspect related to your problem has been covered. Just read it from top to bottom and help yourself easily reset your email account password.
To change or reset your account password, we have included the process below for all of our readers. Follow the step and easily reset your password in a jiffy.
Note: The SBCGlobal Email Service is integrated with AT&T this means that you can access your SBCGlobal email account through the AT&T email account access gateway. Besides that, another thing that you can change the method for resetting your password is whether or not you remember your current password.
Steps to reset your SBCGlobal email login password
Follow these basic steps to reset your account password:
Step 1: In the first step, the user is asked to open a web browser on the system and then he is asked to access the AT&T email account login page to reset the login password for the email account.
Step 2: After accessing the AT&T email account login page, the user needs to click on the forgotten password option in the window that appears.
Step 3: After accessing the account login page, please mention the username or email ID of the account in the provided column.
Step 4: Enter your last name in the column provided, then click the Continue button to move to the next step.
Step 5: After clicking the “Continue” button, you have to decide or decide how you want to recover your account login password. You will have two options to choose from. The first password recovery option indicates that you can recover a temporary login password. The second option indicates that you can recover your account login password by answering some security questions just to give authentication to recover the account information. You must select either option.
Step 6: If you choose to reset your account password with the help of getting a new temporary password, in this case you should follow the steps below:
- Access the FORGOT PASSWORD page on AT&T and simply click the Forgot Password option.
- Now the user has to mention the account login address and the last name of the account holder in the respective columns.
- Click on the Continue option mentioned below.
- You must now select the option “Send me a temporary password” from all the options available in the drop down menu.
- Click on it to receive the temporary password to log into the account. Click on the option you want. The temporary password will be sent to the email ID to retrieve your account.
- Check the temporary password after receiving it. Just copy the temporary password so you can paste it into the designated column to reset your account login password.
- Mention the login ID of the SBCGlobal email account, then paste the copied temporary password in the field provided and click the Submit tab. This will take you to the permanent password creation window. Enter the copied password in the New password column.
- Re-enter the copied password in the Confirm Password column, and then click the Submit button.
- After clicking the “Submit” button, a new password will be generated to log into your permanent account with the help of the option to reset your SBCGlobal login password via the temporary account password.
Step 7: If you choose to reset your account password with the help of answering some security questions, you should follow the steps below.
- Access AT & T’s forgotten password page and simply click on the Forgot Password option.
- Now the user needs to mention the account login address and the account holder’s last name in the designated columns.
- Click on the Continue option mentioned below.
- You must now select the “I will answer my security questions” option from all the available options in the drop down menu.
- Now you must respond to all the security that will appear on the screen. The questions you set for your account to change the password at the time the account was created will appear on the screen. You just need to answer them all one by one and after answering them, click the Submit button to proceed to the next step.
- Completing the previous step will take you to the permanent password generation window. Simply enter the new required password in the column provided for the new password. Re-enter the same password in the Confirm Password column and then click the Submit button.
- After click the “Submit” button, your permanent account login password will be generated with the help of the SBCGlobal Mail login password reset option by answering your security questions.
Keep updating the same password from time to time. You will receive a confirmation to reset your account password. Follow these methods to quickly reset the SBCGlobal email login password for your email account.