Do you want to sign-up for free with the SBCGlobal email service? If so, you need a computer and valid subscription ID for AT&T connections. Today, we will discuss the steps to create an account from any Windows computer. You don’t need to pay anything to create an account. Just follow the steps below and start enjoying email on your computer.
By configuring SBCGlobal on a computer, you can compose messages, chat with your friends or subordinates, and even send important documents via email. If you want to share any important messages to the group, you can add subtitles in the ‘Copy’ field. Your message will be shown to everyone in the group.
Let’s Follow the Steps to creating an account on Windows PC :-
- Open Att.net from your computer’s web browser or simply enter www.SBCGlobal.in the search field.
- If you don’t know the exact spelling or URL of SBCGlobal, you can contact SBCGlobal.
- Click “Enter” once the address is confirmed.
- Enter details such as name, address, and secondary email in the selected fields.
- Now is the time to specify your username. This is the person that your friends or colleagues will recognize when you send them any email. You will also find the same name on the main screen of your email.
- Once finished, you will find some questions to answer. These are really security questions that will be asked while you forget your password. Responses can be saved in a secret location for future use.
- Click “Save” to save all responses.
- Your account has been created successfully, you can now log out of the window.
Problems with signing-up on SBCGlobal email :-
If you are unable to register on the SBCGlobal server for any reason, please follow the steps below.
- Check the status of the network on the computer.
- Go to the incoming and outgoing server settings and check if there are any settings disabled.
- Clear all browser cache before logging into account again.
- Sign out of the email from all devices.
- Enable the POP3 or IMAP account type.
How to configure email server settings via PC?
Email server settings are well classified as inbound and outbound server settings.
- Name Username.
- Email: SBCGlobal email account address.
- POP server: Inbound.SBCGlobal.net.
- Port number: 995 for the incoming server address.
- SMTP: This is for outgoing messages. It is SMTP.SBC.net.
- Port number: The port number for SMTP is 465.
- SSL: The security layer for the outgoing server must be enabled.