Let’s Know How To Fix AOL Error Code 130 :
The AOL error code 130 is the most typical error, sometimes occurring suddenly due to a server problem. Once this error appears, it affects the computer system, such as slowing down its performance, hangs, usually, belongings freeze, are incompatible with Windows, Windows could abruptly restart, or perhaps occasional boot errors, etc. Most of the users reported to face such kind of Error Code 130 and not being able to solve it, because precisely I don’t understand what the reason causes problems with this computer.
Follow the solution of AOL Error Code 130
Step 1: – Perform a full system restore
- Restart your computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key to boot into the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Click “Start” and choose “Computer”.
- Now right-click on “Computer” and then select “Properties option”.
- Go to “System Protection” in the left panel.
- Then select the “System Security” tab and then click on the “System Restore” option.
- Then click the “Accept” button.
- Check that the error has been solved, or not, if not, go to the next solution.
Step 2: – Connect to the driver device
After uninstalling the driver, you should try to restart your computer; You want to connect the controller device to it. Then, after the start-up, your computer will automatically detect the device.
- Click “Start” and then open the search box.
- In the search box, type “Device Manager.”
- Next, find and double-click the device category in which you want to install the driver.
- Next, right-click on the device and then select the “Driver Update Software” option.
- Then select “Search my computer for driver computer” in the window that appears.
- Click on “Allow me to get a list of device drivers on my computer“.
Step 3:- System Update
- Click the Start button on the Windows taskbar.
- Click the Settings icon (it’s a small gear)
- Select ‘Updates & Security,’ then click ‘Check for updates. ‘