Spectrum TV Error :
Most problems can be solved by sending an update signal to the spectrum receiver. You are also trying to restart the receiver by unplugging the power cord and allowing at least 60 seconds before plugging it in again. Wait at least 20 minutes for the receiver to fully recover, and then restart.
On Demand Unavailable: This error is due to the traffic on the platform of ON DEMAND which leads to the unavailability of On Demand service for a short period of time. Please try accessing the services again after some time.
Unable to Fast Forward: Some of the ON DEMAND content cannot be fast forward; this is due to programming restrictions.
Cannot Record: – During the rental period, you can only watch the program. Recording a video ON Demand program is not allowed.
Some of the Common ‘ON Demand Troubleshooting’:
- Unable to access ON Demand:-
If you are unable to access the ON Demand content from the spectrum guide then, First of all, you need to reset the data on your Spectrum Receiver which can be done by following these steps:
- Press the MENU button on your remote.
- Go to Account Overview using the arrow buttons on the remote and then press the OK/Select button.
- Go to Equipment using the arrow button and then press the OK/Select button.
- Press the Select/OK button to select the option RESET DATA.
This will lead to system reset once the process is complete; try again to access the ON Demand Content.
- On Demand Locked :
When accessing the On Demand content you may find that it has been locked, to check and unlock the content please make sure that you follow these steps:
- Check that the program you are trying to view is included in your TV subscription (Programs on which you can see a gold key icon are not included in your TV subscription).
- You need to change the ON Demand Filter and select “to only include content that is included in your TV subscription”.
- Using your Parental Control settings, double check that the content is not blocked or restricted.
- Need to enter your On Demand PIN to access the On Demand content, to check whether this feature is enabled or not. Go to On Demand Lock settings.
- Check and verify that you’re using the correct On Demand PIN. If you have not created an On Demand PIN you can try the default PIN which is either 0000 or 1234.
- Unable to order On Demand Rentals:
Sometimes you may find some issue while ordering On Demand rentals, to resolve such issues you need to check.
- Using the Parental Control settings check that the content is not blocked or restricted.
- Check that the program you are trying to order does not exceed your purchase limit using your Parental Control settings.
- Check if you are using the correct Parental Control PIN.
When you facing any problems connecting to the access or if the customer has any questions while connected to the WiFi network.